The rumored Fuji X-H1 is no longer a rumor. This is the new top of the line Fuji X camera from Fujifilm.
Note: I do not have access to one at the moment.
From the Fujiguys:
In summary from this video (after a quick watch):
- Same sensor as the X-T2 / X-Pro2. Same film simulations, plus “Eterna” (a motion picture film stock) added.
- 4K up to 30fps, cinema 4K DCI (4096 x 2160, 17:9 aspect ratio) up to 24fps, f-log 8bits 4:2:0 internal recording , adjustable bitrate up to 200Mbps.
- Still 1.17 crop factor. 120fps in 1080p for smooth slow motion.
- AF-C tracking speed adjustable with the face detection in 4K.
- 5-axis in body IS. 3.5mm headphone jack. Mic in.
- Body is bigger, has a top LCD like on the GFX50.
- Tiltable 3 way LCD touch-screen (but not flip).
- Use the same NPW-126 batteries.
The other videos from the Fujiguys for more official information: